The awards and recognition we have received from peak industry bodies and clients in recent years is testament to our ability to deliver high quality projects that not only meet client expectations, but often exceed them.
We are proud to have been the recipients of the following accolades:
- 2014 Queensland State Finalist - CCF Earth Awards for Pierce Avenue Landfill Project (Leachate Cut-off Wall and Collection System);
- 2013 Finalist — Healthy Waterways Award for Brightwater Lake;
- 2013 International Erosion Control Association (IECA) – Environmental Excellence Merit Award for Queens Road Nudgee Stages 5-7;
- 2012 Queensland State Finalist — CCF Earth Award for Brightwater Estate;
- 2010 Queensland Winner — CCF Earth Award for Port Douglas boat harbour maintenance dredging;
- 2009 Queensland State Finalist — CCF Earth Award for Brightwater Estate rare species translocation; and
- 2005 National Winner — Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) Earth Award for acid sulphate soils management at Pelican Waters.