Land reclamation involves creating usable land using sand dredged from the sea or river.
Hall Contracting has a successful track record in delivering land reclamation projects using its fleet of cutter suction dredges and earthmoving equipment.
Land reclamation often provides feasible solutions to the ability to develop and expand key coastal land areas and adjoining waterways. Our knowledge and experience with land reclamation projects ensures Hall Contracting can assist in managing the variety of issues often faced in land reclamation projects including:
• Structural integrity of constructed land;
• Management of saturated fines;
• Water quality considerations;
• Potential for acid sulfate soils;
• Impacts to sensitive environmental areas; and
• Currents and coastal processes.
Often early engagement with Hall Contracting has delivered benefits to clients with our ability to provide knowledgeable advice and input into projects.
Examples of past works include:• Motukea Port
View dredging portfolio of projects here.