Some information provided to us is considered personal or private. Without these details we would not be able to provide our business services to their full potential. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for any of our business activities.
Personal information is collected by Hall Contracting in the following ways online:
- When you contact the Hall Contracting or make an enquiry
- When you contact any member of staff at the Hall Contracting
- When you sign up to receive the newsletter or event invitations
- When you register to be on the mailing list
Personal information is collected by Hall Contracting in the following ways offline:
- When you give your business card to any member of staff at Hall Contracting
- When you attend an event and sign in on a register
At or before the time at which you give away your personal details we will make every effort to ensure that you are understanding of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the types of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.